This blood test is completed at any LabCorp blood draw center. Zoa requests your tests through the doctors at Evexia. The test results go directly to you and me rather than to your doctor. Results are received quickly and the process is fairly smooth! The cost of this test is not going to be covered by insurance but submission to your FSA/HSA account is possible (not guaranteed). It might just be a PITA to try.
- Everything in the Level 1 Wellness Blood Panel
- Whole Blood Histamine as a measure of your ability to methylate and remove toxins from your cells
- C-peptide accompanies the insulin marker and helps understand of the pancreas is producing insulin or if the insulin is just not being used
- Sedimentation rate – how thick is your blood? Can it even flow?!
- Thyroid panel that includes free hormone levels, antibodies, selenium
- Vitamin B12, Folate, and Vitamin D2
- Zinc, Copper, and Ceruloplasmin for hormone and immune balance
This panel should be paired with:
This panel stands along in its value but you can pair it with a more specialized test that addresses your unique concerns. such as Reverse T3 and reproductive hormones. I highly suggest you also do an Omega 3 Index blood test.
Why this test is valuable to your wellness:
This test allows greater understanding of how capable the body is at all of its various functions to keep you alive and feeling fabulous.
Instructions: A 12-14 hour fast is suggested for this blood test by doctors however there is great value to seeing your cholesterol and other levels a few hours after a meal. Drink plenty of water and take your medications as prescribed.
Price: This is an approximate price depending on your method of payment to Evexia.