This blood test is completed at any LabCorp blood draw center. Zoa requests your tests through the doctors at Evexia. The test results go directly to you and me rather than to your doctor. Results are received quickly and the process is fairly smooth! The cost of this test is not going to be covered by insurance but submission to your FSA/HSA account is possible (not guaranteed). It might just be a PITA to try.
- A Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- A Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- Important minerals like Magnesium and Phosphorus
- Iron Panel including Ferritin
- Glucose Metabolism markers: LDH, Insulin, HBA1C
- Inflammation markers: CRP-High Sensitivity, GGT, Uric Acid, Homocysteine
- Lipid Panel and Vitamin D
- Basic Thyroid panel
- DHEA-Sulfate – the basis for all your reproductive hormones
This panel should be paired with:
This panel stands along in its value but you can pair it with a more specialized test that addresses your unique concerns. such as Reverse T3 and Vitamin B12/Folate. If you have already started your wellness journey and need more answers, consider the Level 2 Wellness Blood Panel.
Why this test is valuable to your wellness:
This test covers many bases without narrowing down on any particular health concern.
Instructions: A 12-14 hour fast is suggested for this blood test by doctors however there is great value to seeing your cholesterol and other levels a few hours after a meal. Drink plenty of water and take your medications as prescribed.
Price: This is an approximate price depending on your method of payment to Evexia.