Helping You Feel Great, Age Wonderfully, and Stay Healthy Through Wellness Lifestyle Choices!
Zoa Conner, PhD serves Southern Maryland (La Plata, Waldorf, Charles County) with In-Studio Availability and the Earth with Virtual Classes, Digital Services and Online Purchases
Wellness Lifestyle Services
Zen and Vitality with Zoa helps you create and maintain your own vitality of life and a zen state of being through wellness lifestyle choices rather than medication and surgery.
What can you do at Zen and Vitality?
- Explore new wellness modalities
- Learn the optimal functioning of your body
- Receive one-on-one support for your hard to reach goals
- Strengthen your physical body
- Calm your mind
- Build connections between emotions, body sensations, and thoughts
- Detoxify both body and mind
- Experience safe pain-free movement of all your joints
- Reduce stress from your busy life
- Join a like-minded community focussed on feeling great the natural way
- Feed your body and mind
- Bring joy to life in many small ways
Zoa has been a part of my personal health and wellness for over a year now. She gets me there. What I mean is that though I’ve practiced Yoga and Pilates for years, she truly helps me to connect mind and body and really considers me as a person and an athlete. She always meets me where I am at (if doing a private session) and what I need right then. I am able to get in the zone to restore, recover, and strengthen. When it was discovered months ago that I had atlas subluxation, she worked in tandem with me and my upper cervical chiropractor as part of my recovery. It’s working because I am holding my adjustments most times. Now that I am back to powerlifting, I must continue to incorporate Yoga, Pilates (STOTT, specifically), and fascial movement in order to recover mentally and physically as well as strengthen and keep everything mobile. As a result, I am more balanced and am better and stronger with my lifts. I also feel less stressed, more refreshed, and sleep better! Thanks to Zoa for being an integral part of keeping me mentally and physically healthy!~ Karen K, Personal Trainer and Power Lifter