Helping You Feel Great, Age Wonderfully, and Stay Healthy Through Lifestyle Choices!
Serving Southern Maryland (La Plata, Waldorf, Charles County) and the Earth by offering both In-Studio and Virtual Options
Zen and Vitality with Zoa helps you create and maintain your own vitality of life and a zen state of being.
What can you do at Zen and Vitality?
- Explore new wellness modalities
- Learn the optimal functioning of your body
- Receive one-on-one support for your hard to reach goals
- Strengthen your physical body
- Calm your mind
- Build connections between emotions, body sensations, and thoughts
- Detoxify both body and mind
- Experience safe pain-free movement of all your joints
- Reduce stress from your busy life
- Join a like-minded community focussed on feeling great the natural way
- Feed your body and mind
- Bring joy to life in many small ways
Zoa has been a part of my personal health and wellness for over a year now. She gets me there. What I mean is that though I’ve practiced Yoga and Pilates for years, she truly helps me to connect mind and body and really considers me as a person and an athlete. She always meets me where I am at (if doing a private session) and what I need right then. I am able to get in the zone to restore, recover, and strengthen. When it was discovered months ago that I had atlas subluxation, she worked in tandem with me and my upper cervical chiropractor as part of my recovery. It’s working because I am holding my adjustments most times. Now that I am back to powerlifting, I must continue to incorporate Yoga, Pilates (STOTT, specifically), and fascial movement in order to recover mentally and physically as well as strengthen and keep everything mobile. As a result, I am more balanced and am better and stronger with my lifts. I also feel less stressed, more refreshed, and sleep better! Thanks to Zoa for being an integral part of keeping me mentally and physically healthy!~ Karen K, Personal Trainer and Power Lifter