Essential Oils are plant medicine at its most intense. Modern pharmaceuticals are derived from strong medicinal plants. Pharmaceutical companies have extracted the single active component of the plant to create a particular medicine. Essential oils can be even more powerful since they come with all the benefits and wonders that were in the original plant.
Until man duplicates a blade of grass, nature can laugh at his so-called scientific knowledge. Remedies from chemicals will never stand in favour compared with the products of nature, the living cell of the plant, the final result of the rays of the sun, the mother of all life.” – Thomas A. Edison
Zen and Vitality both creates blends and sells full bottles of pure therapeutic grade essential oils from DoTERRA, Floracopeia, and more fabulous environmentally conscious companies. Zoa encourages and facilitates aromatherapy using the minimum amount of essential oils to accomplish the task. Environmental awareness of the plant community and the effectiveness of plant medicine on the body dictate wise choices about dilution and sourcing of essential oils.
Would you like help figuring out which essential oil(s) will help with your wellness? Schedule a private consultation or request a custom blend!
Topical Essential Oil Blends by Zoa
Topical application of essential oils typically address body concerns first and emotions second. The following blends have been created by Zoa and are prepared to be applied directly to your skin. Since essential oils are such strong medicine, they are all diluted using cold-pressed organic jojoba oil from The Original Jojoba Company. Jojoba oil is the closes to your skin’s natural sebum production and absorbs more quickly than other commonly use oils (like coconut oil). Each 10 mL roller bottle blend described below costs $10-$20. Please contact Zoa about purchasing.
- Banish UTI ~ No one likes that burning sensation when you pee or the frequent need to visit the bathroom to empty your bladder that accompany a urinary tract infection. Banish UTI to the rescue! This blend of juniper, sandalwood, eucalyptus, and lemongrass essential oils works well with applied directly to your lower abdomen as often as you need to.
- Bone and Fascia Fix ~ Created when my daughter broke her ankle, this helped heal her broken bone, repair the nearby soft tissue, and calm the nervous system whenever I rubbed in onto her lower leg. Let Helichrysum, Frankincense, Lemongrass, Wintergreen, Cypress, and Lavender work their magic on you too!
- Cranky Joints #1 and #2 ~ Arthritis creates an ache in your joints felt deep in the body. Essential oils can help make you more comfortable while reducing the inflammation and pain in your joints. Since your body and mind get habituated to overuse of medicine and essential oils, Zoa has created 2 blends which you can use alternately. Blend #1 contains Wintergreen, Peppermint, Frankincense, Eucalyptus, and Lemongrass. Blend #2 contains Helichrysum, Lemon, Orange, Myrrh, and Peppermint. Get both so you can alternate for the greatest joint benefit.
- Inflammation Buster ~ Inflammation is the root of all disease and much pain in the body. This blend of Turmeric, Ginger, Frankincense, and Basil essential oils generates warmth, brings healing blood to the area, and reduces inflammation where applied.
- Lymph Release ~ Your lymphatic system needs help to remove the toxins and excess fluid from near each cell. Luckily for you, this help comes in the form of a gentle massage with this blend of Lemon, Wild Orange, Lemongrass, Lavender, and Peppermint stroked onto your skin from the ends of the body towards your heart.
- Moon Day Menstrual Blend ~ Support your womanly hormones and smooth out the bumps of your moon day(s) with this blend. Clary Sage, Bergamot, Lavender, Germanium, and Ylang Ylang will balance you, calm you, and make the day better.
- Migraine Repellant ~ Migraines. Ugh. Avoid them as often as you can! Apply this blend of Bergamot, Peppermint, Lavender, and Helichrysum to the back of your neck or your cleavage to keep the blood flowing in your brain, calm your nervous system and head off an impending migraine.
- Nerve Calm ~ Sometimes your nerves just send angry messages to your brain for a reason you do not understand. Nerve Calm does exactly what you think. Applied to your skin, it calms the nerve endings so your pain level lowers until you can figure out a more permanent solution. Copaiba, Frankincense, Myrrh, Vetiver, and Bergamot will work their nerve magic on you too!
- Sinus Blend ~ Sinus infections make your head feel like you want to swap for another! Eucalyptus, Thyme, Douglas Fir, Lemon, and Rosemary work together to clear your breathing, your head, and your mood while fighting the infection inside your head.
- Skin & Scar Love ~ Damaged skin benefits from a little love no matter whether the damage is from a surgical incision, cat scratch, other life challenge. Skin & Scar Love blends the healing and anti-oxidant properties of Vitamin E oil with Lavender, Tea Tree (Melaleuca), and Frankincense essential oils. This blend is a delight to gentle rub into your injured skin once has begun to seal the outside world from your inside world.
- Youth in a Bottle ~ Aging skin benefits from support from the inside (nutrition) and outside (healing and anti-inflammatory oils). Bring your skin to a healthier “younger” state with the use of Helichrysum, Frankincense, and Lavender joined here by a special guest: Pomegranate Seed Oil. Apply with gentle fingers to the face and neck stroking from the center out in all directions.
Aromatherapy Oils for Diffusing
When emotions and the mind are what needs healed, aromatherapy has a direct path through the nose to the brain. Diffusing oils is a gentle way to support your intellectual and emotional wellness for yourself and other in the same room. Pure and blended essential oils are ready to add 2-3 drops to your favorite diffuser while you work or sleep. Please remember to use the smallest amount you can smell in your diffuser. There is no way to escape an overly aromatic room beyond walking out.
- Migraine Repellant
- Moon Day Menstrual Blend
- Sinus Blend
Pure and Other Blends
- doTERRA Serenity®
- doTERRA Deep Blue®
- doTERRA Breathe®
- doTERRA Slim and Sassy®
- doTERRA Passion®
- doTERRA OnGuard®
- doTERRA Motivate®
- doTERRA Citrus Bliss®
- doTERRA Balance®
Custom Created Essential Oil Blends
If your scent sense precludes one of the oils in the already prepared blends or my list has not covered what you need, let’s work together to create a blend just for you! Schedule a consultation so we can gather our data together on your body, mind, and scent sense to develop an aromatherapy plan for you.
There’s rosemary, that’s for remembrance. Pray you, love, remember. ~ William Shakespeare