This homeopathic remedy (MUCAN), from German company Pekana, addresses local and systemic mycotic infections, including Candida, Mucor and Aspergillus infestation. These drops also restore a healthy internal (biological) terrain that has been severely altered by incorrect nutrition, toxins or drugs. Restoring the body’s internal environment is the most important step in combating fungal infections. As French physiologist Claude Bernard stated, “The terrain is everything, the germ is nothing”.
Once the body’s natural internal terrain has been severely altered by toxins or drugs — creating a highly acidic tissue pH and overly alkaline blood pH— ideal conditions exist for mycotic infections to proliferate. The microbes also multiply and thrive through improper nutrition, stressful lifestyles and latent infections caused by the remains of their protein membranes that the immune system fails to eliminate. These microbes steal the nutrients required for proper metabolism and poison the system, and may play an insidious role in the creation of many difficult-to-diagnose diseases, including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and some forms of cancer.
As a result, MUCAN drops are strongly indicated for patients who suffer from environmental or systemic intoxification, particularly those treated frequently with allopathic antibiotics or antimycotic medications. This powerful spagyric remedy has a profound antimycotic and antibacterial effect on the blood and tissues, and changes the internal terrain.
Receive a 50 mL bottle of this remedy. A wellness consult with Zoa is required upon pickup so we can set you up for gut health success!
- Agaricus muscarius 6X – mycotic infections of the mucous membranes
- Allium sativum 6X – dyspepsia, chronic flatulence, restores intestinal flora
- Aristolochia clematis 12X – mixed infections, itching
- Cedron 6X – pathogenic intestinal parasites
- Hydrastis canadensis 12X – mucous membrane afflictions, precancerous conditions
- Okoubaka aubrevillei 6X – excretion of mycotic toxins
- Vincetoxicum hirundinaria 4X – viral infections, immune stimulant