This homeopathic remedy (Bronchi_PERTU), from German company Pekana helps deal with breathing issues associated with the brochial tubes. This includes asthma, bronchitis, and whooping cough. This remedy acts as a natural plant based microbial and stimulates the release of toxins that are creating a challenge to your airways.
Receive a 250 mL bottle of syrup. A wellness consult with Zoa is required upon pickup so we can set you up for digestive success!
- Bryonia cretica 3X – dry cough, stabbing chest pain
- Coccus cacti 2X – suffocating coughs
- Grindelia robusta 8X – excretion of mucus, pertussis
- Guajacum officinale 3X – pus-producing infections
- Kalium stibyltartaricum 4X – expectorant for all types of coughs
- Phellandrium aquaticum 4X – bronchitis with dry cough
- Phosphorus 6X – respiratory infections
- Usnea barbata 12X – congestive headaches
Usage: 1 teaspoon per dose taken full strength without diluting in water as often as needed, typically 2 to 6 times per day. For chronic breathing issues, use 4-6 weeks as part of a full breathing and detox program.