“B” of sharp mind and energized body!
BioActive Complete B Complex
7 in stock (can be backordered)
7 in stock (can be backordered)
BioActive Complete B-Complex is made with the biologically active forms of each nutrient, optimizing absorption and giving your body what it needs to thrive. The B vitamin family supports the proper assimilation of nutrients and energy from the foods you eat. But before your body can use B vitamins, it must first convert them into their biologically active forms. That’s why Life Extension created BioActive Complete B-Complex—it combines the active forms of each of the eight B vitamins, so your body can skip a step and directly access the many health benefits these essential nutrients offer.
- 100 mg of vitamin B1 (thiamine)—Thiamine helps convert carbohydrates into usable energy It also supports healthy nervous system function and production of both RNA and DNA.
- 75 mg of vitamin B2 (riboflavin)—Our formula contains vitamin B2 in the form of riboflavin and riboflavin-5’-phosphate, the active form of the nutrient. The body converts riboflavin to its riboflavin-5’-phosphate form, which the body then uses for energy production.
- 100 mg of vitamin B3 (niacin)—Niacin supports healthy energy transfer reactions. It affects healthy metabolism of glucose, fat and alcohol. Plus, it supports healthy cholesterol levels for those already within normal range.
- 500 mg of vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)—Vitamin B5 is an essential cofactor in energy metabolism hormone synthesis, neurotransmitter signaling and the oxidation of fatty acids.
- 100 mg of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI and pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)—Vitamin B6 participates in amino acid and lipid metabolism. Along with B5, it is a cofactor in neurotransmitter and hemoglobin synthesis. B6 is also involved in gluconeogenesis, the formation of glucose from non-carbohydrate sources. And while pyridoxine must be converted by the liver into pyridoxal 5’-phosphate before it can be utilized, our formula includes this nutrient from the start.
- 1,000 mcg of biotin—This B vitamin is a cofactor of enzymes involved in fatty acid metabolism. It’s also essential to maintaining metabolic homeostasis, or the balance between your body’s many chemical pathways and processes.
- 680 mcg of folate (5-MTHF)—Folate helps maintain red blood cell production within normal range and also helps the body make and maintain healthy DNA. The active form of folate is up to seven times more bioavailable than folic acid. Plus, BioActive Complete B-Complex delivers 50 mg of para-aminobenzoic acid (or PABA) to encourage folic acid synthesis.
- 300 mcg of vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)—Vitamin B12 affects nerve cell growth and supports heart health by helping to maintain healthy homocysteine levels already within normal range. Methylcobalamin B12 is the form that is biologically active in the brain.
100 mg of inositol—This B vitamin is a primary component of phospholipids that make up cellular membranes. Inositol is essential for calcium and insulin signal transduction—the unique chemical reactions that occur when molecules attach to a receptor on a cell’s membrane.
This product could be part of your Custom Supplement Subscription!