Why Host a Book Club?
Reading is a common way to gain information and ponder your personal choices and habits. Reading about wellness topics will empower you to be a better you! Having a group of like minded people to connect with feels fabulous! Join us as we journey together looking for new ways to feel great, defy aging, make more time in the day, and live a life with more meaning.
One of the many gifts that books give readers is a connection to each other. When we share an affection for a writer, an author or a story, we also have a better understanding of people unlike ourselves. Books cultivate empathy. ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
Current Book Club Plans
We will read or listen independently, meet weekly (currently Wednesday 6:30-7 pm) to check in to help keep us on track, discuss how we are responding to the book’s information, and its impact on our personal wellness choices.
- November/December 2020 ~ Secrets of Six-Figure Women: Surprising Strategies to Up Your Earnings and Change Your Life by Barbara Stanny
- January/February/March 2021 ~ Think Like a Monk: Train Your Mind for Peace and Purpose Every Day by Jay Shetty
- March/April 2021 ~ Don’t Take Yes for an Answer: Using Authority, Warmth, and Energy to Get Exceptional Results by Steve Herz
Join the Book Club!
- August 2020 ~ SuperHuman: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Life Forever by Dave Asprey
- September 2020 ~ Tiny Habits: The Small Changes That Change Everything by B.J. Fogg
- October/November 2021 ~ The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Are Supposed to be and Embrace Who You Are by Brené Brown
Wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down. ~ Toni Morrison